Wireframing & Prototyping
Moving from conceptual wireframes to interactive prototypes, we simulate the real-world user interface, complete with clickable elements and simulated data flows. This hands-on model provides a tangible experience for stakeholders before entering the development phase, reducing the risk of costly alterations later on.
User experience & software design
We translate initial concepts into wireframes and interactive prototypes, laying the groundwork for both visual and functional design elements. This iterative process allows for real-time user feedback, enabling us to refine your digital platform’s usability continuously.
MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.
Effortless Connectivity through Advanced API Integration
Our capabilities span the integration of various third-party services, from mapping systems like Google Maps to social media channels and payment gateways. Whether you need to enhance user engagement, facilitate financial transactions, or enrich your service offerings, we provide a tailored solution that meets your specific needs.
Cosmetic Bug Fixes
Cosmetic bug fixes are the lowest in priority and usually don't affect the functionality or usability of the application. These fixes might be bundled together and released in a single update, separate from more urgent fixes.
Performance Optimisation Techniques
- Database Tuning: Poorly designed queries can drastically affect your database's performance. Our expert team revises your query plans, indexing strategies, and SQL codes to ensure optimal speed and efficiency.
- Application Code Tuning: Leveraging caching can dramatically improve application performance. We'll implement and fine-tune caching strategies tailored to your application's unique needs.
- Network Tuning: Our network engineers utilise advanced traffic shaping techniques to control data flow effectively, thereby reducing latency and improving user experience.
Data Analysis and Reporting
Machine learning algorithms can sift through large datasets to extract meaningful insights, and AI-powered reporting tools can then automatically generate comprehensive reports.
AI can facilitate smarter workflow automation by prioritising tasks, allocating resources, or even making decisions based on real-time data analysis.
Collaborating with key team members forms a cornerstone of our methodology for gaining a nuanced understanding of your CRM requirements. Recognising that each department and role within your organisation interacts with the CRM system differently, we engage directly with representatives from sales, marketing, customer service, and even executive leadership.
We initiate the process by meticulously identifying the business objectives that your CRM system aims to achieve, whether it is accelerating sales, bolstering customer retention, or centralising data. Following this, we proceed to comprehend the distinct user roles, gaining insights into the specific needs and expectations of each user or user group who will interact with the system. Lastly, we focus on discerning the precise functionalities that stakeholders anticipate from the CRM, ranging from lead management and email tracking to comprehensive reporting and analytics capabilities.
Establishing existing data sources (e.g., databases, spreadsheets, other software) need to be integrated into the CRM for a seamless operation.
In the realm of Data Integration, our approach is thorough and strategic. We take the time to identify existing data repositories—databases, spreadsheets, or other specialised software your organisation employs. The objective is to establish a seamless flow of information by integrating these diverse data sources into the CRM system. This ensures not only the uninterrupted operation of the platform but also the consolidation of vital business information in one central hub, facilitating easier access and more effective decision-making.
Identifing any data security and compliance issues that need to be addressed, particularly if sensitive customer data will be stored.
Since CRM systems often house sensitive customer data, safeguarding this information is paramount. We identify potential vulnerabilities and risks in the data storage and transmission processes and recommend robust encryption methods, firewalls, and other security measures. Additionally, we assess the need for compliance with data protection laws and industry-specific regulations, such as GDPR, for businesses operating within the European Union. By addressing these concerns proactively, we aim to establish a CRM system that is not only secure but also compliant with legal requirements, thereby instilling confidence in both the organisation and its customers.
Gauge the need for the system to grow in line with the business, in terms of both user numbers and additional functionalities.
This involves scrutinising the system's ability to accommodate an increasing number of users and its flexibility to incorporate additional functionalities and modules in the future. By adopting a forward-thinking approach, we ensure that the CRM system is not just a solution for today but a strategic asset that evolves harmoniously with your business objectives, optimising your investment and ensuring seamless operations at every growth stage.
Budget and Timeline
Confirm the budgetary constraints and timeline for the CRM implementation to ensure alignment with organisational capabilities and objectives.
Confirming the budgetary limits, ensuring that the chosen CRM system provides the maximum value for your investment without compromising essential features or quality. Concurrently, we establish a realistic yet flexible timeline that accounts for all stages of the CRM implementation, from planning and development to testing and deployment. This dual focus guarantees that the CRM solution fits within your budget and is delivered within a timeframe that aligns with your organisational objectives, thereby maximising ROI and reducing any potential for project overrun.
Define the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will be used to evaluate the CRM's effectiveness post-implementation.
Before proceeding with the implementation of a CRM system, it is crucial to confirm the budgetary limits. It is also important to ensure that the chosen CRM system provides the maximum value for your investment without compromising essential features or quality. Additionally, a realistic yet flexible timeline should be established that accounts for all stages of the CRM implementation, from planning and development to testing and deployment. By focusing on both of these aspects, we can guarantee that the CRM solution fits within your budget and is delivered within a timeframe that aligns with your organisational objectives. This will help maximise the return on investment (ROI) and reduce the potential for project overrun.
CRM advanced customisation
- Data Fields & Record Types: Differentiate between multiple categories of contacts, accounts, or transactions by creating specialised record types, each with its own set of fields, workflows, and permissions.
- User Interface (UI) Customisation: Incorporate custom widgets and components that facilitate more effective data visualisation, task management, and user navigation.
- Workflow Automation: Based on your unique business requirements, we develop customised workflow algorithms to streamline operations.
CRM File & data migration
- Data Audit & Cleaning: Multiple rounds of validation checks are performed to confirm that all cleansed data is accurate and reliable.
- Data Mapping: Our experts establish a set of rules for data transformation, ensuring that the data fits its intended target in terms of type, format, and constraints.
- Test Migration: Specialised knowledge in both source and target platforms ensures that the migration is not just accurate but also optimised for performance.
CRM Support & training
- Introduction to CRM: An overview of CRM principles, technologies, and best practices.
- System Navigation: Hands-on guidance on how to navigate through the CRM, understand its dashboard and features.
- Data Management: Training on data entry, custom fields, and the effective use of data for actionable insights.
- Workflow Automation: Techniques to automate routine tasks, manage leads, and set up automated marketing campaigns within the CRM.